Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
North Water 50' Dynamic Tow Line
This Tow Line meets the critical needs of sea kayak towing rescue: deployment, towing, release, re-packing and immediate re-deployment. Ready for the water, this waist worn sea kayaking tow adds security and flexibility so a smart and practiced rescuer can ensure success. Designed to easily evolve with a paddler's skill set.
- Retrieves quickly without bucketing water after jettison for quick storage or re-deployment.
- Can be deployed without opening the rope storage
- Adjustable and removable shock absorber
- Waist belt and cam release buckle with high visibility pull bead
- Suitable for serial and multiple tows
- Soft Closed cell foam Carabiner floatation
- Floating Polypropylene 1/4” x 50' length
- Comfortable to wear
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications as a Buoyant Heaving Line
- Wide gate, stainless steel keyhole eye carabiner with parking anchor.
- Secure Velcro closure
- Drainage panel
- Reflective Trim
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review North Water - 50' Dynamic Tow Line