Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Weight||Reg Mummy - 1 lb , 0 oz | Reg - 1 lb , 1 oz | Reg Wide - 1 lb , 4 oz | Long Wide - 1 lb , 5 oz|
|Width||Reg Mummy - 20" | Reg - 20" | Reg Wide - 25" | Long Wide - 25"|
|Length||Reg Mummy - 72" | Reg - 72" | Reg Wide - 72" | Long Wide - 76"|
|Overall Packed Dimension||Reg Mummy - 8.0 x 3.0" | Reg - 8.0 x 3.0" | Reg Wide - 9.5 x 3.0" | Long Wide - 9.5 x 3.0"|
|Top Fabric||100% PCR PU Polyester, Bluesign Certified|
|Bottom Fabric||100% PCR PU Polyester, Bluesign Certified|
|What's included||Velcro Strap | Repair kit | Vortex pump sack | Drawstring stuff sack|
Nemo Tensor™ Ultralight Sleeping Pad
When you’re on the trail, sleep isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity. Getting the most from your experience in the mountains requires enough rest to be fully present, and few things are more essential for a night of rejuvenating sleep than a good pad. Built on our iconic proprietary Spaceframe™ baffle construction, Tensor™ offers quiet, supportive comfort in an ultralight package. The internal architecture provides unparalleled stability and weight distribution, using low-stretch die-cut trusses to eliminate springiness while protecting elbows and hips from poking through to the ground. A new internal layer of ultra-thin film reduces convection currents and adds R-value.
Insulated versions utilize multiple layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metallized film, resulting in a lighter, remarkably quiet sleeping pad compared to the competition. Tensor™ now features 100% bluesign® certified, recycled 20D polyester fabrics. It comes with our Vortex™ pump sack which mates with our custom Laylow™ zero-profile valve for easy inflation and personalized comfort. If having your best adventure depends on good sleep, Tensor™ has the perfect formula.
- Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability and weight distribution, using low-stretch, die-cut trusses that eliminate springiness.
- A new ultra-thin film within internal architecture adds R-value.
- 100% bluesign® certified, 20D premium recycled polyester fabric.
- 3 inches of quiet and supportive cushioning without the usual “waterbed” feel.
- Insulated models leverage 2 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metallized film for a lighter and remarkably quiet sleep when compared to the competition.
- Included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad.
- Laylow™ zero-profile, multifunctional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and allows fine-tuning of comfort.
- Wide range of sizes for pairing with the rest of your sleep system.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review Nemo - Tensor™ Non-Insulated Ultralight Sleeping Pad