Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Weight||Reg - 2 lb , 3 oz | Long - 2 lb , 5 oz|
|Width||Reg - 63" | Long - 67"|
|Length||Reg - 78" | Long - 84"|
|Fits||Reg - 6' | Long - 6'6"|
|Girth, Shoulder||Reg - 63" | Long - 67"|
|Girth, Hip||Reg - 55" | Long - 59"|
|Girth, Footbox||Reg - 46" | Long - 50"|
|Overall Packed Dimension||Reg - 12.0 x 7.0" dia | Long - 12.5 x 7.0" dia|
|Recommended Comfort Temperature||32F/0C|
|Recommended Temperature Limit||15F / -9C|
|Fill material||800 FP Down|
|Fill weight||800 FP|
|Shell Fabric||20D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR | Footbox - 40D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR'|
|Lining Fabric||30D Nylon Taffeta w/ DWR|
Nemo - Kayu 15F/-9C Sleeping Bag
Kayu™ men’s and women’s ultralight down mummy bags are pinnacle equipment for ultralight adventures. Careful tailoring of the hood, footbox, and body-mapped core creates an optimal fit with no excess weight or wasted space. Premium 800FP down and aggressive, thermally efficient patterning, make for a trusted companion on longer journeys where every ounce matters.
Our flagship Thermo Gills™ allow you to regulate temperature without letting in drafts, deeply extending the useable temperature range. The waterproof/breathable footbox and hood protect from tent wall condensation. Our exceptionally packable 800 FP down is hydrophobic, PFC-free, and 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified. Top shelf fabrics include a 20D nylon ripstop with DWR on the shell, an ultra-smooth 30D nylon taffeta lining, and a 40D nylon ripstop OSMO™ waterproof/breathable footbox.
- Sculpted fit is designed for optimal thermal efficiency and packability.
- Premium 800 FP down is ultra-packable, hydrophobic, PFC-free, and 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified.
- Closely articulated hood with internal draft collar and draft tube.
- Opposite-sided zippers allow men’s (left side zip) and women’s (right side zip) models to be zipped together to create a double sleeping bag.
- Thermo Gills™ extend the temperature range of your sleeping bag on milder nights without letting cold drafts in.
- Waterproof, breathable hood and footbox protect you from tent wall condensation, keeping you warm and dry through the night.
- Top shelf fabrics include a 20D nylon ripstop with DWR on the shell, an ultra-smooth 30D nylon taffeta lining, and a 40D nylon ripstop OSMO™ waterproof/breathable footbox.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Compression stuff sack
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review Nemo - Kayu Men’s 15F/-9C sleeping bag