Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Weight||Reg 1 lb 7 oz | Reg Wide 1 lb 13 oz | 1 lb , 15 oz|
|Width||Reg 20" | Wide 25"|
|Length||Reg 72" | Long Wide 76"|
|Overall Packed Dimension||Reg 10.0 x 6.5 in dia | R Wide 12.0 x 6.5 in dia | L Wide 12.0 x 8.0 in dia|
|Top Fabric||PU Polyester|
|Bottom Fabric||PU Polyester|
|What's included||Velcro Strap | Repair Kit | Drawstring Stuff Sack|
Nemo Flyer Sleeping Pad
A radical new hybrid design in sleeping pads, the Flyer combines the thickness of an air pad with the plush durability of a foam pad — and with minimal weight consequences. Flyer is the first pad to use a completely new manufacturing approach that removes 60% of the foam yet tremendously increases thickness and plushness when inflated, producing a 3D-sculpted topology for a faster recovery after a hard day on the mountain.
- Plush open-cell foam offers a second level of security on the trail.
- New technology allows for the first self-inflated pad to use 3D sculpting.
- Horizontal coring retains a higher R-value with less foam, so you don’t have to sacrifice weight or packed size for warmth.
- Unique manufacturing approach removes 60% of foam yet increases thickness by 290% when inflated.
- Ultralight 20D soft-touch fabric set is more pliable and comfortable than competitors.
- Zero-profile, multifunctional, micro-adjustable valve for fine tuning and fast inflation/deflation.
- R-Value tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.
- Repair kit included.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesport's Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review Nemo - Flyer Sleeping Pad