Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
NRS - Neko Knife
Not in stock? Give us a call and get it right to your door!
Unique to other NRS knives, the Neko Knife features a sharp point. This compact, low-profile knife delivers the same versatile performance as our popular Co-Pilot knife with a sleeker profile and a simple friction-release sheath.
- A low-profile, friction-release sheath holds the knife securely while allowing for fast one-hand deployment.
- The hybrid blade includes a serrated section for quickly cutting rope and webbing, plus a razor-sharp smooth section for finer cutting.
- Experienced boater preferences vary between using a pointed or blunt-tipped knife, with both options, we'll let you be the judge. The sharp point of the Neko knife can pierce through most material, including rubber.
- The contoured handle with rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to your PFD lash tab.
- The integrated bottle opener on the Neko Knife helps you spread good cheer at the end of the day.
|Blade Material:||420 HC Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material:||Full metal tang with TPU overmold|
|Sheath Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Knife only Weight:||2.9 oz|
|Blade Edge:||Smooth and serrated|
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review NRS - Neko Knife