Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
MSR Thru-Hiker Mesh House 2P
Ultralight weight is critical for thru-hikers and long-distance backpackers, and at .41 kg (14 oz), this shelter meets that requirement and others: excellent ventilation, good protection, and enough livable space for two to be comfortable for weeks or months on the trail. It’s also an extremely packable and adaptable shelter. Use the Mesh House on its own for bug-free protection—a necessity in the High Sierras—or pair it with the Thru-Hiker 70 or 100 Wing (sold separately) for added wind and rain coverage. Whatever the trail—AT, PCT, CDT or TBD—this shelter system lets you configure the right combination of weight and protection that’s right for your trip, and any section along the way.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight of just .41 kg (14 oz) when you use your trekking poles for setup.
- Livable Space: Floor plan accommodates 2 large camping pads plus gear.
- Breathable Protection: Micromesh canopy for maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection; durable Xtreme Shield™ waterproof floor.
- Added Protection: Pair with a compatible Thru-Hiker 70 Wing or 100 Wing (sold separately) for versatile protection options.
- Includes: Tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Ontario’s Kayak Experts, since 1984
Add your review
Review MSR - Thru-Hiker Mesh House 2