Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
MSR - Thru-Hiker Mesh House 1 Trekking Pole Shelter
Designed for thru-hikers and long-distance soloists looking to shed all the weight they can without sacrificing bug-free protection, this ultralight and adaptable shelter weighs only .28 kg (10 oz) and pairs with the Thru-Hiker 70 or 100 Wing (sold separately) for added wind and rain coverage. Offering the great ventilation and livable space you want when you’re crossing the buggy Oregon sections of the PCT, or the wet & humid lowlands on the Appalachian Trail, this shelter system lets you choose the right combination of weight and protection you need.
- Ultralight Minimum weight of just .28 kg (10 oz) when you use your trekking poles for setup.
- Livable Space: Floor plan accommodates a large camping pad plus gear.
- Breathable Protection: Micromesh canopy for maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection; durable Xtreme Shield™ waterproof floor.
- Added Protection: Pair with a compatible Thru-Hiker 70 Wing or 100 Wing (sold separately) for versatile protection options.
- Includes: Tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Ontario’s Kayak Experts, since 1984
Add your review
Review MSR - Thru-Hiker Mesh House 1