Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Number of Doors||2|
|Weight||3 lbs 4 oz|
|Length (Standard)||84 in|
|Fast & Light Weight||NA|
|Min. Weight||2 lbs 14 oz|
|Packaged Weight||3 lbs 4 oz|
|Packed Size||19 x 4.5 in|
|Floor Area||29 sq. ft|
|Interior Peak Height||40 in|
|Tent Volume||cu. ft|
|Vesituble Area||15 sq. ft|
|Vesitbule Volume||cu. ft|
|Number of Poles||(2) Easton® Syclone™|
|Canopy Fabric||20D ripstop nylon & DWR|
|Floor Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR|
|Rainfly Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm DuraShield™ polyurethane & silicone|
|Mesh Type||10D polyester micro-mesh|
MSR Hubba Hubba™ NX 2-Person Backpacking Tent (V9 2022)
Stop compromising between comfort and weight. Redesigned and lighter than ever, the best-selling 3-season Hubba Hubba is one of the most livable backpacking tents available.
The Inside: You will love the generous 40 inches (1.01 m) of headroom and the true rectangular floor (no taper) that is spacious enough for all your gear. The tent body is a blend of mesh and solid fabric that provides airflow, privacy and weather protection. No-curve tent doors feature zippers that are easy to use with one hand. They also zip closed to a single point so you always know where to open the door, even in the dark. New tech-friendly pockets feature cable ports at the corners for headphone and charging cords. Overhead gear loft pockets are perfect for headlamps, sunglasses and other quick-access items.
The Outside: The symmetrical tent design means you can set up the Hubba faster than you thought possible, particularly handy for those unexpected rainstorms. Virtually unbreakable Easton® Syclone™ poles, a DuraShield™ waterproof coating and taped seams keep the Hubba stable and dry so you can ride out the weather in comfort. The rainfly features large vestibules for storing any gear you don’t want inside. Easy in-and-out vestibule doors feature StayDry™ rain gutters to keep running water off you and your gear, while kickstand vents maximize airflow.
The Bottom Line: Truly a quiver-killer thanks to its legendary lightweight livability, the Hubba Hubba 2 will be the only tent you reach for on all your 3-season backpacking adventures.
- Lightweight: Minimum weight is 2 lbs. 14 oz (1.30 kg).
- Maximum Space: True rectangular floorplan and exceptional headroom (40 in/1.01 m); two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Waterproof: DuraShield™ fabric coating and taped seams keep the elements outside where they belong.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions.
- Full-Featured Rainfly: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters and kickstand vents for extra ventilation.
- Tech-Friendly Pockets: Cable ports on all pockets for easy cord management.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system and symmetrical design make setup super quick; ultra-compact stuff sack.
- Stargazing Mesh: Leave the fly off and watch the stars through the top mesh window.
- Durable Details: Reinforced patches, stitching at guy points and locking anodized stake loop grommets for extra strength.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
- Gear Shed Available: Sold separately, the MSR Gear Shed turns the Hubba Hubba into a basecamp with expanded vestibule space.
Easton® and Syclone™ trademarks are owned by Easton® Technical Products
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review MSR - Hubba Hubba NX 2-Person Backpacking Tent