Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Number of Doors||1|
|Length (Standard)||84 in|
|Fast & Light Weight||NA|
|Min. Weight||3 lbs|
|Packaged Weight||3 lbs 8 oz|
|Packed Size||18 x 6 in|
|Floor Area||19 sq. ft|
|Interior Peak Height||41 in|
|Tent Volume||32 cu. ft|
|Vesituble Area||9 sq. ft|
|Vesitbule Volume||8.5 cu. ft|
|Number of Poles||1 Easton® Syclone™|
|Canopy Fabric||20D ripstop nylon & DWR|
|Rainfly Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield™ polyurethane & silicone|
|Mesh Type||10D polyester micro-mesh|
MSR Access 1P Ultralight Four-Season
- Ultralight Warmth: Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in all that hard-earned warmth on cold nights, while the tent’s light design keeps you nimble while on the move.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge composite materials resist breaking in challenging winter conditions.
- Robust Frame: Central-support frame optimizes interior space and resists snow loading.
- Quick Setup: Unified hubbed poles make tent quick to pitch in cold environments.
- Additional Features: Rainfly vents reduce condensation; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating for long-term durability; one door; one internal pocket; multiple guy points.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, easy-load, wide-mouth stuff sack, setup instructions.
Easton® and Syclone™ trademarks are owned by Easton® Technical Products
Experience the Freedom of Performance
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us
We Offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Ontario’s Paddlesports Experts, since 1984
Add your review
Review MSR - Access™ 1 Ultralight, Four-Season Solo Tent