Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Length (Standard)||9' 4"|
|Optimal Paddler Weight (Low)||175 lbs|
|Optimal Paddler Weight (High)||270 lbs|
Jackson Kayak Nirvana Large Kayak Review
- Race Inspired Hull - A race-inspired creek boat designed to get you through rapids quickly and in control
- Boat Armor Outfitting - A new composite hull track system is the backbone of this whole-hull integrity system
- Uni-Shock Bulkhead System - Shock-absorbing system to save your ankles from a rocky impact and offers an absolutely dry ride
- Sure-Lock Backband System - This instantly adjustable system is operated right from your kayak and uses only rope and plastic cleats
- Carrying Strap - Webbing loop rides just over the bulkhead so you can hang on while portaging to take some of the weight off your shoulders
- Attachment Options - Plenty of tie-down points for your pin-kit, rope, breakdown etc.
- GoPro Ready - Integrated mount for your GoPro that you can unscrew and stick wherever you like for a different point of view
- Nalgene Bottle - Jackson branded BPA-free water bottle designed for years of hard use
- Thermoformed U Channel - Thermoformed U Channel with Composite Reinforcement for added Hull Support.
Experience the Freedom of Performance
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday
Ontario’s Kayak Experts, since 1984
To view the Nirvana Large on Jackson Kayak's website, Click Here!
Add your review
Review Jackson Kayaks - Nirvana Large