Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Cockpit Length||35" L x 20.5" W|
|Cockpit Depth Front||13"|
|Cockpit Depth Stern||0|
|Optimal Paddler Weight (Low)||120 lbs / 54.4 kg|
|Optimal Paddler Weight (High)||190 lbs / 86.2 kg|
|Bow Hatch Volume|
|Stern Hatch Volume|
|Day Hatch Volume|
|Total Hatch Volume||238.5 L / 63 U.S. Gal|
Jackson Kayak Antix Medium Kayak Review
The Antix Medium from Jackson Kayak is a fun, responsive river-runner with a focus on down-river play!
The Antix will turn the river into your playground as you take advantage of every wave, hole, rock, and eddy. Squirts, spins, splats, and wheels have never been easier!
Paddlers of all skill will find themselves styling their local Class-III, and more advanced kayakers can add some serious spice to Class-IV and V runs.
The unique hull synthesizes elements of creek and play boating, with forgiving edges and rollability on top of its loose and playful feel. Own the river today in an Antix - available in three sizes.
- Slicey stern - Playful stern allows for squirting, splatting and down river fun
- Planing hull - The hull is built to make all the right river-running moves but have the ability to spin on waves and surf up holes without loosing power or stability
- Uni-shock bulkhead system - the Uni-Shock bulkhead system and U-Channel track to protect paddler and kayak
- Top of the line outfitting - Fully adjustable outfitting includes a padded seat, perfectly fitting back band, thigh pads, and more
- Full-bodied bow - a roomy bow gives you comfort all day
- Lightweight construction - Easy for carrying, nimble for maneuvering, and is fast at accelerating
- GoPro ready - Integrated GoPro mount that you can unscrew and stick wherever you like for a different point of view
- Nalgene bottle - BPA-free and designed for years of hard use, just like your Jackson Kayak
- Sure-Lock back band system - Instantly adjustable system is operated right from your kayak and uses only rope and plastic cleats
- Thermoformed U-channel with composite reinforcement for hull support
Experience the Freedom of Performance
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday
Ontario’s Kayak Experts, since 1984
To view the Antix Medium on Jackson Kayak's website, Click Here!
Add your review
Review Jackson Kayak Antix Medium