Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The J-Pro is a traditionally designed J-Cradle kayak carrier built to handle most sit-inside and sit-on-top kayaks. The J-Pro is Malones most affordable yet well built carrier with multiple layers of corrosion resistant coating, padded frames, universal fit mounting hardware and Lifetime Limited Warranty for guaranteed satisfaction.
Note: The base of the carrier has a rectangular "cutout" that has been included for square cross bar fit. This "cutout" does not effect the fit or function of the carriers when installed to round or oval shaped cross bars.
Note: All Malone carriers come with two lengths of installation hardware (hex bolts). Cross bars can vary in thickness and having two lengths to choose from allows the consumer to select the best fit for their application. We recommend that the unused set of hardware be retained for future use with a different vehicle or cross bars.
- Adjustable rear foam pads to protect the boat's finish
- Jawz universal mounting hardware fits nearly all racks
- 60mm and 70mm mounting bolts (Note: Longer bolts available in Accessories / Hardware & Mounting Kits)
- Synthetic base pads provide additional protection
- Black coated corrosion resistant finish
- 11' load straps and safety tie-downs
- Assembled and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 16" x 6" x 16.5" high
- Weight: 11.5 lb
- Length: 16"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 16.5"
- Load capacity: 75 lb
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Ontario’s Kayak Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review J-Pro J-Cradle