Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Weight||1 lbs 3 oz 1 lbs 4 oz 1 lbs 6 oz|
|Width||27.5 in 28.5 in 29 in|
|Length||73 in 80 in 85 in|
|Thickness||4.5 in 4.5 in 4.5 in|
|Fits||66 in 72 in 78 in|
|Girth, Shoulder||55 in 57 in 58 in|
|Girth, Hip||48.5 in 49.5 in 51 in|
|Girth, Footbox||40 in 43 in 46 in|
|Overall Packed Dimension||6 x 8 in 6 x 8 in 6 x 8 in|
|Recommended Comfort Temperature||0 C|
|Recommended Temperature Limit||-6 C|
|Fill material||900 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS|
|Fill weight||11.5 oz 12.5 oz 14 oz|
|Shell Fabric||10D Nylon RipStop w/ DWR|
|Lining Fabric||10D Nylon RipStop|
Thermarest Hyperion™ 20F/-6C Sleeping Bag
- Ultralight: One of the lightest pieces in its class, the Hyperion sets a new standard for high-performance outdoor equipment.
- 900-fill : Stays drier and maintains loft 60 times longer than untreated down.
- Unrivaled Packability: Lightweight materials and precise design allow for a smaller packed size than ever before.
- : Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots in key areas.
- Comfort Fit: Ergonomic shape and longer zipper provide a more human-friendly fit than other ultralight bags.
- : Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal efficiency and comfort; removable for versatility.
- : Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most, 70% on the top and sides with 30% on the back.
- : Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review Thermarest - Hyperion™ 20F/-6C Sleeping Bag