Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Optimal Paddler Weight (Low)||180 lbs|
|Optimal Paddler Weight (High)||250 lbs|
Arguably the fastest board we stock, the Fourteen Touring is great for touring, fitness paddling, or extend paddling trips. The displacement hull tracks superbly on flat-water and open water, letting you put in more strokes on either side for ultimate speed and efficiency.
Unlike SUP's originally designed for ocean waves, Level Six makes lake-specific boards with great stability and excellent overall performance for beginner to advanced paddlers. This longer version is best suited to heavier paddlers or those who need a gear-intensive touring board and are looking for speed and tracking.
- Multi-layer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass, epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5 layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Bow Deck Bungee to carry your essentials, with stern tie-down points for extra gear carrying capacity
- Comes with a tool-less manta ray touring fin to increase stability and enhance straight tracking
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts, since 1984
To view the Fourteen Touring SUP on Level Six’s website, Click Here!
Add your review
Review Level Six - Fourteen Touring SUP