Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Wilderness Foot Steering Kit for Stern-Mounted Motors
The Wilderness Systems Foot Control Kit is designed to connect directly to the Torqeedo 403 Ultralight mounted on the stern of your kayak but is also compatible with many other motors on the market.
This kit allows you to steer your kayak using a sliding foot brace system to control your stern mounted motor, leaving your hands free to cast, operate the throttle or perform a variety of other tasks while out on the water.
- Allows for hands-free foot control of Torqeedo 403 Ultralight and most other motors mounted on the stern of your Wilderness Systems kayak
- All necessary parts and hardware included
- Simple to follow instructions for quick and easy installation
- Compatible with Wilderness Systems “Rudder Ready” kayaks
- “Non-Rudder Ready” models will require additional parts and hardware
Part # 8070171
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review Wilderness Systems - Foot Steering Kit for Stern-Mounted Motors