Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Esker Erie Winter Tent Stove
The Esker Erie winter camping portable wood stove is designed for use with Esker's Arctic Fox 9'x9' or similarly sized winter hot tents with a straight pipe stack, and features cold-rolled 22 gauge steel construction, and nesting galvanized pipe that packs in the stove box during transport. The Esker Erie also features Esker's snow float legs, which through the use of poles or long branches, provides a stable platform for the stove to rest on while using on ice or snow.
- Overall Packed Dimensions: 25.5cm x 25.5cm x 48cm (10” x 10” x 19”)
- Stove Portion In Use (excluding pipes): 39cm (H) x 25.5cm (W) x 48cm (L) (15¼” x 10” x 19”)
- Pipe Stack Height: 265cm (104”)
- Total Height (approx): 3m (119”)
- Burn Chamber Volume: 31L
- Burn Chamber Dimensions: 24cm x 20cm x 43cm (9½” x 8½” x 17”)
- 10 cm (4”) stove pipe hole tapers to 7.6 cm (3")
- Packed Weight: 7.8 kg
- Made with 22 gauge cold rolled steel
- Made by Kni-Co in the USA
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review Esker - Erie Winter Tent Stove