Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Number of Doors||1 - Front|
|Weight||4 lb 5 oz|
|Length (Standard)||82 in|
|Fast & Light Weight||N/A|
|Min. Weight||3 lb 14 oz|
|Packaged Weight||4 lbs 5 oz|
|Packed Size||19.5 in x 6.5 in|
|Floor Area||26 sq. ft|
|Interior Peak Height||44 in|
|Tent Volume||cu. ft|
|Vesituble Area||8 sq. ft|
|Vesitbule Volume||cu. ft|
|Number of Poles||1 Hubbed Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL 9.6+9mm pole / 1 Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL 9mm pole|
|Canopy Fabric||20D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Floor Fabric||30D PeU Nylon Ripstop (3000 mm)|
|Rainfly Fabric||15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)|
|Mesh Type||No-See-Um Mesh|
Kunai™ is the most versatile tent on the market for backpacking year-round. It's truly in a category of its own, able to handle everything from hot and humid days in the trees to frigid temps and exposure high in the mountains. If you're outfitting for an adventure that will take you across many landscapes and through a wide range of conditions, there's no better choice.
The thoughtfully engineered frame design with top-shelf DAC poles and aggressively-tapered overall tent profile are built to shed wind, rain and snow. Few tents are this adept in every season in a package this compact and lightweight. For 2020, Kunai™ is updated with a reshaped entry area, higher volume vestibule, and larger convertible mesh panels on the sides of the inner tent.
- Both a backpacking and a mountaineering tent with a uniquely versatile 3-4 season design.
- Tapered profile, aggressive brow pole, and wind-blocking inner tent keep you protected in extreme weather.
- Dimension-Polyant sailcloth and a wind-blocking inner tent keep you protected from high winds and blowing snow.
- Tub floor construction guarantees a dry tent no matter how wet the ground is.
- Large door vent and zippered mesh windows allow for plenty of air flow.
- Strut vent located on zipper flap allows multi direction air circulation.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent,
- Gear Pockets™ at each corner offer both partners ample storage for personal items.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Light pocket
- Divvy Sack
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review Nemo - Kunai 2P- 4 Season Backpacking Tent