Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Outer Fabric||400 denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System||Front Zip|
|Pockets||4 - Front|
|Lash Tabs||2 - Front|
|Adjustment System||4 - Side | 2 - Shoulder|
|Features||3M Reflective Accents | Numerous d-rings to attach accessories | 2 Lash tabs for a knife and strobe | 9 cm W x 18 cm L x 4 cm D VHF radio pockets | Approved by UL Canada|
cVest Mesh Back PFD
Don't see you size in stock? Give us a call and we will get it right to your door! Back orders will ship in 1-2 business days, when in-stock at the warehouse.
The cVest PFD from NRS was designed with expedition paddlers in mind with loads of features and pockets. However, with a mesh back and having flotation concentrated in the front and behind the shoulders, the cVest is also a great option for recreational paddlers with high-backed seating systems in their boats.
The cVest PFD includes a whopping six pockets for handy storage including one that’s ideal for a radio. Complete with lashing tab and lanyard loops on the front and a beacon loop on the back, paddlers can outfit this vest in a multitude of ways for a completely customizable PFD.
The eight adjustment points ensure a proper, secure fit, while the 3M SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea) reflective tape provides high visibility in low-light conditions.
- The NRS cVest is a medium profile life jacket.
- Designed specifically for touring, the high-back flotation accommodates most sea kayaking seats and the mesh lower back adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Two lash tabs and numerous d-rings offer endless opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories.
- Two large zippered pockets and two small, dual-entry clamshell pockets provide multiple storage options.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric resists tears and abrasion.
- 3M reflective accents throughout the jacket for added visibility in low-light conditions.
- This jacket is approved by UL Canada.
Outfitted to meet the needs of sea kayakers, the NRS cVest PFD combines safety with convenience and comfort. Paddlers-cut design allows for optimal range of motion. By concentrating the back flotation high, the cVest accommodates most high-back kayaking seats while the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation. The 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear. A combination of soft and pliable plush fit foam and thin sheets of a lightweight foam delivers unmatched flexibility and enhanced comfort. Six adjustment points offer a customizable fit and front-entry zipper makes it easy to slip the jacket on and off. With two large zippered pockets, two small, dual-entry clamshell pockets, two lash tabs and numerous d-rings, the cVest offers endless storage and opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories.
How to find the right PFD?
From fit to function, Zack explains the in's and out's of choosing the ideal personal flotation device.
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review NRS cVest Mesh Back PFD