Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Bravo High Pressure Pump
The Bravo BTP 12 High-Pressure Pump is the perfect solution for quickly inflating your stand up paddleboard. Hook it up to a 12-volt battery and it puts out up to 15 psi (1.034 bar) air pressure.
- Inflate quickly with this powerful 12 volt pump.
- It's easy to know exactly what pressure you have with the built-in 0-15 psi gauge.
- 2.7 meter long battery cables and 1.8 meter air hose gives you good reach.
- Eight valve adapters, including one specifically for Leafield C7 and D7 valves, links up to most common valves.
- Pump, cables and hose fit in a handy zipper carry case, with shoulder strap.
Never operate Bravo with vehicle motor running - it will damage the pump due to a higher voltage output.
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review Bravo High Pressure Pump