Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
We're looking for Sales Associates
Work in the Outdoor Industry at a beautiful waterfront location.
Join a growing team that shares a love for the outdoors and be a part of an industry that's focused on fun.
Frontenac Outfitters has been a leader in the outdoor industry for over 35 years. Our goal is to deliver a superior level of customer service, paddling expertise and an exhilarating experience. At Frontenac Outfitters, we help our customers experience freedom from the everyday. Freedom comes from getting on the water and just paddling. Paddling is an attainable adventure. Anyone can do it.
We are looking for multiple full-time and part-time sales staff with an interest in the outdoors. Positions are seasonal with a potential for a permanent position. Past retail experience is excellent but not necessary. Position starting ASAP.
Expectations of the position are (but are not limited to):
- Must be available on weekends.
- Provide exceptional customer service by:
- Greeting all customers in a friendly manner
- Listening to and understanding the customer's needs
- Educating the customer on the best options
- Walking them through our unique experience of buying their paddle craft
- Continue to learn about the company and the outdoor industry.
- Show customers and renters how to safely load a boat on a vehicle.
- Delivery and pick-up of rentals or boats for test paddling.
- Directing customers to products within the store.
- Maintaining the presentation of the shop, products, signage, and displays.
- Sustain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
You must have the ability to stand and walk for extended periods and can lift up to 23kg (51bs).
What we Provide:
A fun outdoor working environment that focuses on equipping customers with dependable gear and the best experience, training, and product knowledge. Opportunities to grow your outdoor skills and be a part of a growing business that is making waves in the padding and outdoor community.
Frontenac Outfitters is on the edge of Frontenac Provincial Park, which is 40 minutes north of Kingston, just outside the village of Sydenham. Our property backs onto Pearkes Lake, where we provide customers with the opportunity to test paddle, take certified paddling courses, SUP Yoga and other workshops on our large, wooded property.
Our location is also a short drive from thousands of lakes with excellent paddling, fishing, camping, hiking, and exploring.
Why Should You Apply?
Work in a fantastic industry that's focused on play and adventure and be a part of an amazing team in a growing business with awesome leadership. Get employee perks such as discounts and free or discounted rentals. Gain opportunities for further skill development and work in a beautiful environment!
Send your resume to [email protected]