Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Shipping and Receiving Clerk - Full-time
Change your scenery and surround yourself with the outdoor rec world. Help people get products they're excited about! Work in an industry based around fun. Take advantage of sweet staff discounts and get opportunities to grow your paddling skills.
Send us your resume today!
Work in the Outdoor Industry at a beautiful waterfront location!
Join a growing team that shares a love for the outdoors and is a part of an industry focused on fun.
The Company: Frontenac Outfitters has been a leader in the outdoor industry for over 35 years. At Frontenac Outfitters, we help our customers experience freedom from the everyday. Our goal is to deliver a superior level of customer service, paddling expertise and an exhilarating experience.
The Position: We are looking for full-time Shipping and Receiving staff. Experience is excellent but not necessary.
Starting Wage is $16.00 / hr or Negotiable Based on experience
Expectations of the position are (but are not limited to):
- Gather products to fulfill customer orders and prepare them for shipment.
- Ensuring all outgoing shipments are accurate to customer orders.
- Receive incoming shipments from deliveries.
- Taking all received products and storing them in a safe and organized manner.
- Assisting with unloading paddle craft shipments and storing them securely and safely.
- Finding any discrepancies between shipping documents and actual products shipped.
- Inspecting and notifying of any damaged product.
- Inventory organization
- Moving paddle craft from storage to display for customers to purchase or rent.
- Assisting with store displays and movement of seasonal products.
- Basic customer services.
- Greeting all customers in a friendly manner.
- Connecting customers with one of our Sales Experts.
- Directing customers to products within the store.
- Maintaining the presentation of the shop, products, signage, and displays.
- Sustain a positive attitude and focus on delivering customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
You must be able to stand and walk for extended periods and lift up to 23kg (51bs).
What we Provide: A fun outdoor working environment that focuses on equipping customers with dependable gear and the best experience, training, and product knowledge. A staff discount on in-stock products. Opportunities to grow your outdoor skills and be a part of a growing business that is making waves in the padding and outdoor community.
Why Should You Apply? Utilize a staff discount to enable your outdoor exploration. Get special access to canoe, kayak and SUP rentals. Work in a fantastic industry focused on play and adventure and be a part of an amazing team in a growing business. You'll never work evenings and always get two days off in a row every week! Gain opportunities for further skill development and get outdoors!