Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Astral Linda PFD
The beautifully designed Astral Linda women's life jacket is affordable, lightweight and comfortable all day long on any type of boat, kayak, or raft.
- Astral's Thin-Vent™ back creates an extremely comfortable PFD no matter what seat you're leaning against, even kayak seats with high backs.
- A ventilation channel in the 1/2" foam back panel combined with a mesh liner lets heat and moisture escape for greater comfort.
- Sculpted, ergonomic PE foam panels fit your body comfortably and securely while being easy on the environment.
- Two large zippered front pockets provide easy access storage for on and off the water essentials.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Newly designed flap covers the lash tab below the right shoulder, protecting the lash tab from wear and tear.
- Six adjustment points allow for a snug, customized fit.
Intended Use: Rec / Tour / Fishing
Entry: Front Center Zip
Foam Insert: PE Foam
Shell Fabric: 200 Denier High Tenacity Nylon
Liner Fabric: 200 Denier High Tenacity Nylon
Zipper: YKK® Self Locking Vislon Teeth
Hardware: Heavy Duty Acetal
Weight: 1.02 lbs / 16.32 oz / 462.66 gr
Sizing: S/M = 31-37” M/L = 38-44” L/XL = 45-51
Design Buoyancy: 16 lbs
Approval Type: USCG Type III
XS (Layla only) = 27"-31”
S/M = 31"-37”
M/L = 38"-44”
L/XL = 45"-51”
How to find the right PFD?
From fit to function, Zack explains the in's and out's of choosing the ideal personal flotation device.
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Ontario’s Paddlesports Experts, since 1984
Add your review
Review Astral Linda Womens PFD