Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Aquabound Sting Ray Carbon Paddle
Aquabound's most popular flatwater blade paired with their patented corrosion-free ferrule makes for a winning combination.
- 100% Carbon shaft delivers superior performance
- Mid-sized, carbon reinforced blades allow for a smooth, flutter free forward stroke
- Weighing 28.75 ounces, the Sting Ray Carbon is the lightest flatwater injected molded kayak paddle available at its price point
- The Sting Ray Carbon offers the Posi-Lok® ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely featuring strong, corrosion-free composite construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
- Available in two shaft diameters: Regular 1.18" and Small 1.12"
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 6.25 x 18 in. (16 x 46 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 91 sq. in. (587 sq. cm.)
Weight: 28.75 oz. (815 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
Add your review
Review Aquabound - Sting Ray Carbon Paddle